Your wedding reception food is going to be one of the most important choices to make for your wedding.
You will find that you have many choices depending on time of day and the type of meal you wish to serve.
You might even think of catering your wedding reception meal yourself or ask friends and family to help.
Don’t forget if you’re having an outdoor wedding reception, that special considerations have to be made with regard to your wedding reception meal.
As a way to save money, many couples are going for a wedding finger food reception, where only hors d’oeuvres and light fare are served.
Other things to consider are all the different types and styles of meals, as well as, all the different kinds of diets and possible food allergies of your guests.
We will also look at hiring your own caterer, the questions to ask and what to look for, as well as interesting ideas for food, as well as sample menus, seating plans, and your options with regard to alcohol and whether to have an open bar, no bar or something in between.
Where to Go from Here:
- Wedding Finger Food Reception – one way to save money on your wedding is to serve light hors d’oeuvres at a wedding finger food reception.
- Wedding Reception Recipes – Thinking of catering your own wedding? Check here for a great recipe resource as well as things to think about.
- Free Menus for Wedding Receptions – Free Menus For Wedding Receptions will point you in the right direction with regard to the choices you have to make for your reception meal. Click here to get Free Menus For Wedding Receptions.
- Wedding Reception Desserts – check out favourite dessert recipes to serve on your special day!
- Wedding Reception Punch Recipes – the best recipes for punches to serve to your thirsty guests.
- Wedding Reception Ideas – Some great ideas of what to serve your guests at your wedding reception.
- Dinner Prayer At Wedding Reception – The Dinner Prayer At Wedding Reception is special as it will be the first prayer before a meal as husband and wife. Click here to find out all about Dinner Prayer At Wedding Reception with examples.
- Ways to Serve – sitdown dinners aren’t your only choice for your wedding reception. Click here to find all the different types and styles of eating.
- Special Considerations for Outdoor Reception Food – you have to be very careful in handling foods for your outdoor wedding receptions. Click here to find out what you have to be aware of.
- Other Kinds of Food Considerations – other items to consider are the different kinds of diets and possible food allergies of your guests.
- Wedding Reception Menu Ideas – some sample menus for you to look at and get some ideas from.